Recipe for waking up early......

Do you want to wake up early everyday....

Do you know that 80% of people who are leaders of the world wake up early at 5.00 AM in the morning...

Do you know that success has a direct correlation to waking up early...

Do you know that in general, people who wake up early are the most productive people....

I didn't know that till I wasted 40% of my life.....

So now that I knew this secret, i decided to ask a lot of people on letting me know the perfect solution on how can I wake up early...but got nothing specific - all general blah blah......

I tried the common solution for the first day, couldn't do it and then first day became a week and then  a month, a year and still I was clueless to find a solution until I decided to try a completely new strategy....

Do you want to know it....

Here it is....everyday I used to set up the alarm at 5.00 AM and continuously hit the snooze button month after month...till I came across this video....



Did you listen to the video, wasn't it amazing (at least  I found it extremely inspiring) ....

Now what I do is that I keep the you tube page open and as soon as alarm rings, my hand goes to the snooze button, but I also hit the play button on the you tube page open on my phone....

As soon as the video starts playing, I start hearing the voice on the other side...and what do you know that my mind which was begging me to sleep for five more minutes becomes alert and motivated to get up to rise and shine for my day....

Try this and maybe it will work for you just like it did for me....

Please let me know what were the results or what is your secret to wake up early...

Every week I will share one inspiration nugget like this ( fully tried and tested on me :) ) and let you know the success rate of the nugget....

If you like my page and want to join me on the journey of discovering my successes and failures, Don't hesitate to join me on the road to freedom....:)

You can always subscribe my feed or join me on twitter or facebook or contact me directly on apekshaha@gmail.com