Lost Hope?


Today, for a change as I am sitting here in my apartment, I thought rather than posting on tennis, I will post you a video I found extremely touching and inspirational on you tube. Life is all about dreams and so often we give up in our lives due to hurdles faced during the course of following that dream.

How about this?





All I want to say is that we have just one life to complete our dreams, don't ever give up. Even when you think that things are not in your favor, during those moments control your mind and say to yourself that you can do it.

Trust me, say it 10 times and watch this video, you will be pumped up to go back and do everything to complete your dreams.

Always remember that other people are not lucky. They achieved their dreams because they never ever gave up when others had lost hope!

One life, One dream-Go and Complete it!



If you have any questions- You can mail me at apekshaha@gmail.com
My Facebook Page: http://on.fb.me/pouTOy