Day of Upsets In Wimbledon: 9 Funny Quotes To Cheer You Up!


With so many upsets in Wimbledon today (Williams sisters, Berdych,Wozniacki), I thought I will make it a bit light for all of us:

Here is a list of 9 unbelievable funny quotes:

1.   "I brought two hundred (headbands) with me, and I've already given away about a hundred.     I have no idea how many I have left."- (Pat Cash, Wimbledon, 1988) 

2.   "I still break rackets, but now I do it in a positive way."-(Goran Ivanisevic)

3.   “Sorry Pete I tried stopping him, I really tried “- (Andy Roddick after losing to Federer)

4.   “Del Potro Hands are in his head”- (Former Tennis Player)

5.   "Becker had to play every day of the second week - eight days in a row."- (Commentator on a Tennis Show)

6.   "A win's a win, unless it is not a win, and then it's not a win."- (Venus Williams) 

7.   "It would have been better if I had won, but reaching the final was perfect"- (Andy Murray)

8.   "Tennis is a funny game; unbelievable highs and the lows are just as low."- (John McEnroe)

9.   “I've always said I'm a good horse but I'm still an underdog."- (Martina Hingis)

If you know more, Please leave them in comments section so that others can also read it and smile.

Follow ApekshaHA on Twitter for Latest Updates: http://twitter.com/#!/ApekshaHA